MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN EGYPT FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016/2017
1.0 Call for Application
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for 23 Undergraduate scholarships tenable in Egypt for the academic year 2016/2017.
• have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have obtained an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant subjects;
• not be admitted in Higher learning institutions;
• not be older than 25 years of age by September 2016;
• Studies will be in Arabic. Students who wish to study in other language will have to pay extra fees in Egyptian to have access to other Department;
• Candidates will not be accepted in the Faculty of Dentistry;
• Candidates are allowed to apply any field except the Faculty of Dentistry; and
• Have good health.
3.0 SELECTED CANDIDATES SHALL;-
• Not be allowed to change and be admitted to local Universities.
• Have to purchase own ticket to Egypt and return ticket after completion of studies.
• Have to meet monthly Top Up Allowance Needy students may apply for a loan from the Higher Education Students Loans Board to cover the above items.
4.0 MODE OF APPLICATION
• All applicants must attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts,
and birth certificates
• Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or e – mail.
5.0 All applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM.